SAFETY & PRECAUTIONS
These are uncertain times, so we’re taking certain measures to ensure the safety of our products. Our facility is always kept clean but we’re following CDC, state and local guidelines to make sure our workspace is wiped down and kept in tip-top shape throughout every day.
The nature of soap making already requires us to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) to keep us safe, which we are committed to using while handling each and every item that we offer.
We hope that you are staying safe and protected during these unusual and challenging times.
Here is what we’re doing to meet safety demands:
- Washing our hands before and after preparing any products. Even if we’re putting gloves on after.
- Wearing face masks in the soapery at all times, a practice we’re already required to do.
- Cleaning the work area with soap and water before disinfecting throughout the day, every day.
- Monitoring our own health, staying aware of COVID-19 symptoms and taking our temperature daily.
- Wrapping all hard-good products as soon as possible to preserve them from outside elements.